Hi, Michelle!

by - March 31, 2016

I was planning to post something else today, but I figured here's one that I could not anymore postpone.  I already talked about this on my latest haul anyway so why delay it further, right?  Haha!

So last month, I attended Michelle Dy's 2nd Meet & Greet.  In case you don't know her yet, she's a famous (my favorite) Pinay beauty guru on Youtube and the only beauty creator from the Philippines who's a part of Icon Asia Network.


I discovered her channel early last year I believe, though I can't remember what video was the first one that I watched.  

I really like the way she creates her videos, her bubbly personality and of course, the makeup looks she do.


We were given these upon registration.  


Snacks!  Though I didn't get to taste any aside from the iced tea.  :D


I arrived late but good thing, there's still one empty row at the back.


Here's my #motd.


This is Ms. Jheorge, Michelle's close friend and manager.  I love her hair!


Ignore my ugly tempered glass.


Shopee, Monte, Enhance Cosmetics, Pure Beauty and Beauty Bask were just a few of her event sponsors.  They gave a quick talk and giveaways as well.


Look!  It's like every makeup lover's dream cake!




The event was held a week before Michelle's birthday so they also surprised her.


I was a bit bummed because this is the only picture I have with her.  And it's blurred.  Good.  

After the program, everyone lined up for a quick selfie but I didn't want to keep hungry-Kris waiting so we just left.  That's fine though because the important thing is that, I saw her in person and up-close.  


She's in the sea of "angels".


Michelle also did a collaboration with Enhance Cosmetics and they came up with a gorgeous palette.



Quick picture with the bear patiently waiting outside.









She just looks so happy.


And here's the freebie that I got!

I didn't win any from the Bring Me game but I was super happy when they announced my name when they were picking out the winner for the free hair makeover prize with Michelle.  Too bad, I didn't hear back from them.  Chance na rin sana makapagpa-picture with her!


Congrats again to the organizers and of course, to Michelle Dy for a very successful event!  Thank you!  Hopefully, I can attend the 3rd one.

For sure, she'll continue to inspire us all and encourage us to never stop.  

I also want to share this.

Our dreams might not happen as fast as how it happened to others but that should not keep us from chasing them.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?